Ovens & Ranges
Professional Appliance Repair, LLC, will service all makes and models of Ovens and Ranges, including GE Monogram Range Repair. We also have expert knowledge of Chambers Antique Ranges. Thermostats can be rebuilt and flash tubes are still available for your Chambers Antique Range.
The factory trained technicians at Professional Appliance Repair have extensive experience with repairing kitchen ovens and ranges. A uniformed technician will arrive to your home, on time, to assess the problem with your oven or range, and will discuss possible repair options with you. Our local, family owned business takes your satisfaction very seriously and works to provide every customer with an excellent service experience.
Call for service in:
New Orleans, Metairie, Kenner, Algiers, Gretna, Terrytown, Harvey, Covington, Mandeville, & Madisonville.
Common Oven & Range Repair Problems
Our factory trained technicians have experience with repairing all makes and models of ovens and ranges, including those which are freestanding or built-in. We also have expertise in repairing Chambers Antique Ranges. Some of the most common problems our technicians are called out to repair are related to:
- Cooking temperature is incorrect or inconsistent
- Over door is crooked or warped
- Oven door isn't closing properly
- Gas range isn't heating or starting
- Oven or range display isn't working properly
- Convection fan isn't turning on
- Convection fan isn't turning off
- Oven won't heat up
- Thermostat is not accurate
- Oven light won't turn on or off
- Range elements won't heat up
- Gas range isn't turning on
- Oven overheats
- Burners aren't getting hot