Factory Trained Service for your GE Monogram Ice maker in the New Orleans metro area!
Our professionally trained team of appliance repair technicians can diagnose and repair any make and model ice maker. Professional Appliance Repair is a local, family owned business and we hold ourselves to the highest industry standards. When our uniformed, factory trained technicians arrive at your home, you’ll be provided with professionalism and a quality repair service experience.
Call for service in:
New Orleans, Metairie, Kenner, Algiers, Gretna, Terrytown, Harvey, Covington, Mandeville, & Madisonville.
Common Ice Maker Repair Problems
The factory trained technicians at Professional Appliance Repair are familiar with repairing all makes and models of ice makers. Some of the most common repair calls we receive are related to:
- Ice maker isn't filling with ice
- Ice maker isn't dispensing ice
- Water line to ice maker is clogged
- Ice tray isn't filling completely
- Ice maker making too much ice
- Ice from ice maker tastes or smells bad
- Water is leaking from ice maker