REFRIGERATORS & FREEZERS
Keeping your food properly chilled or frozen is important, so if your refrigerator or freezer is not working properly, it’s a good idea to have one of our factory trained technicians assess the problem. Professional Appliance Repair has experience with repairing all makes and models of refrigerators and freezers. Our locally owned family business works hard to provide every customer with exceptional service and professional results.
Call for service in:
New Orleans, Metairie, Kenner, Algiers, Gretna, Terrytown, Harvey, Covington, Mandeville, & Madisonville.
COMMON REFRIGERATOR & FREEZER REPAIR PROBLEMS
With experience in repairing all makes and models of fridges and freezers, some of the most common problems we repair are related to:
- Refrigerator or freezer isn't staying cold
- Refrigerator or freezer is making loud noises
- Refrigerator or freezer door isn't closing properly
- Water is leaking from refrigerator or freezer
- Ice is building up inside of the freezer
- The light inside of refrigerator or freezer isn't working
- The icemaker isn't working
- There is an oily liquid leaking in the freezer
- Freezer coils were bent or damaged during handling
- The refrigerator is sweating or feels wet