Freezer not working properly? We have you covered. We offer quality freezer repair in New Orleans for all brands and types of freezers— whatever the problem. An important and often over-looked appliance that should always be kept in working order is your freezer. Here in New Orleans, the weather can be HOT, which is why it is vital to keep your freezer working properly.
Call for service in:
New Orleans, Metairie, Kenner, Algiers, Gretna, Terrytown, Harvey, Covington, Mandeville, & Madisonville.
IMPORTANCE OF FREEZER FUNCTIONALITY
- Keep Food Fresh, Save Money: A broken freezer can cause irregularly low temperatures which can lead to the melting of frozen food items. Many frozen foods must be kept at a certain temperature to remain fresh and edible. A broken freezer can lead to large quantities of food going bad which can be a substantial financial loss.
- Maintain a Lower Electric Bill: As with a broken temperature regulator, an issue as simple as a door jam can mean disaster for your wallet. If you find that your freezer door is not closing as it should, it is important to fix the issue as soon as possible. If your freezer door is not closing properly or completely, it can cause not only impromptu temperature drops but also a spike in your electrical bill when your freezer begins to compensate for the lowering temperature caused by improper door closure.
- Keep Cool in the Heat: Proper freezer functionality assures more enjoyable summers for you and your family. A cold freezer equals ice cubes for sweet tea, fruity popsicles for the kids, and easy family meals kept fresh for many months
COMMON FREEZER REPAIR PROBLEMS
With experience in repairing all makes and models freezers, some of the most common problems we repair are related to:
- The freezer isn't staying cold
- The freezer is making loud noises
- The freezer door isn't closing properly
- Water is leaking from the freezer
- Ice is building up inside of the freezer
- The light inside of the freezer isn't working
- There is an oily liquid leaking in the freezer
- Freezer coils were bent or damaged during handling
- The freezer is sweating or feels wet
LEAVE THE FREEZER REPAIR TO US!
Avoid potential issues by getting your damaged or broken freezer repaired promptly and properly by our experienced freezer repair techs. Give us a call today and set up an appointment to get your freezer back in top working condition!
If your freezer is on the fritz or is in need of any sort of repair, our technicians are the ones to call. We are the trusted name for freezer repair in New Orleans. We are a local family-owned appliance repair company proud to serve the community we live in. No matter the make or model of your freezer, we can help!