- 1 minute reading time
Preparing for the Holidays!
The Holiday season is approaching and you may be inviting family and friends to your home to enjoy a delicious meal! In order to make sure everything goes smoothly and there are no last minute surprises such as an oven or ice maker not working when you need it the most, you may want to check the operation of all of the appliances in your home. This way if an appliance is not working properly we can respond to service calls now and make any repairs before your guests arrive. This will also allow us enough time to order any parts if necessary. We want you to have a fantastic Holiday with Friends and Family and hope everyone visiting enjoys your home cooked meal.
*Mention that you saw this on our website and receive $10.00 off of your service charge in November or December!
Here is a checklist:
- Stove - burners are all lighting properly.
- Oven - Bake and Broil working properly. If you plan on using the self-clean cycle on your oven make sure and do this in advance, as self-clean is the most common cause of oven failure.
- Microwave - heating properly.
- Vent Hood - exhausting properly.
- Dishwasher - cleaning properly, no leaks. Garbage disposer - draining and disposing properly.
- Ice Machine - Is it time to clean your ice maker with ice maker cleaner, does the condenser on your ice machine need to be cleaned.
- Wine Cooler - Are temperatures accurate?
- Warming Drawer - Are temperatures accurate?
- Refrigerator - When was the last time the condenser was cleaned? Are temperatures accurate?
Anything else you don’t use often that you do use during the Holidays check to make sure it is working properly!